RSS

2007年3月31日 星期六

Cheese Bread


I learn how to make this cheese bread from my friend - Stephine. I changed the recipe a little bit. That was so so so yummy, my husband said. I think this is good snack food, Appetizers, or pot luck food. This is very easy to make and scrumptious.

1/4 Cup Butter
1 foot long French bread
3 Tb Garlic Salt (Club House)
1/2 C Parmesan cheese
1 Tsp Parmesan & Herbs Seasonings (Club House)
1/4 C Sherred Kraft Four Cheese

1. Heat up the butter in the microwave
2. Cut the French bread into little pieces
3. Brush the butter on the bread
4. Put Garlic salt over the butter (on the bread of cause)
5. Put Parmesan cheese over the bread
6. Add Parmesan & Herbs Seasonings over the bread
7. Add on another later of sherred Kraft Four Cheese
8. Bake at 300F for 3-5
minutes until the bread turn golden brown

0 意見: